Friday, June 3, 2011

Free Coffee!

We've had some really great times the past few weeks and I am realizing how long its been since I've logged in. I'll catch myself up eventually, but for now let's talk about coffee!

Jason's parents hid some mulaa in the house after their visit last week...sneaky!

Sold our old coffee maker for $15 on craigslist even though it stopped keeping our coffee warm - yes, I made sure the buyer was aware...

Found a coupon for 20% off...

Sent away for our $10 mail in rebate...

And that means FREE COFFEE (maker) and hot coffee for hours!

This morning I am enjoying a cup as I sit by the window on my Friday off :)

Oh how I wish this was an actual photo of our kitchen...LOVE the wall paper!

2 comments:

  1. you had me there for a moment because the wallpaper is so YOU:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You find the wallpaper and we DO IT!

    ReplyDelete