Monday, March 22, 2010

I love Trader Joes!

I love Trader Joes for many reasons.
Their friendly, helpful staff.
Their location - we can walk from our house.
Their creative foods.
Their competitive pricing.
And most of all...
Their packaging.

I just got back from a quick trip to pick up a few random items: brown sugar, mustard, bell peppers, sushi and today's lunch - a smoked turkey sandwhich on ciabatta bread with bell pepper, red onion, lettuce, tomato, provolone and basil mayo. Yum!

I almost made it out of the store without veering from my list, but then this adorable treat caught my eye and I fell in love...


With such cute packaging, how could I ever pass it by?



The cocoa powder is also one of my favorites packaging-wise, but I've had self control knowing I have an almost full container of Hershey's at home.

Then again, who needs Hershey's when Trader Joe's sells this?

I love that place!





No comments:

Post a Comment