Tuesday, April 27, 2010

To Wallpaper or Not to Wallpaper, That is the Question

I never really thought of myself as a wallpaper kind of girl.

But then it found me.

Hemingway’s Flowering Rose. On clearance. Ten dollars per roll.

Could Jason handle a room full of roses? Probably not.

But the downstairs bathroom was rarely used and painfully dark with the burgundy paint I experimented with awhile back.

Surely I could convince him that this was a great idea.

And I did!

Or at least I like to think that I did.

A few weeks ago Chones (Dad) came down to help me hang the wallpaper. We had a great time and he taught me all his tricks.

I am now the proud owner of a wallpapering kit AND a beautifully wallpapered bathroom that confirms my "healthy addiction to geometric shapes."

Thanks Dad!


2 comments:

  1. well IIII think wallpaper is awesome! especially for an accent wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks better up close and personal...nicely done Katers and Joe!

    ReplyDelete