Sunday, October 23, 2011

Treat Yo Self

I just paid way too much for this cute iPhone case.*


As I sat at the computer debating as to whether or not I should type in my way to much eBay bid, Jason encouraged me by quoting one of my favorite actors from one of my favorite shows


Click here to hear from my friend Tom Haverford.

I love him.

*Justification: I paid for the case with our eBay slush fund (formerly the Craigslist slush fund), which also purchased my phone...pretty cool hobby we have going on here!

3 comments:

  1. Who is this guy? And the quote is...Treat Yo self? Cute cover though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmm...very interesting guy...a little out there but entertaining in a wierd way:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so envy all of your techno savvy. My small group is praying for me......
    Jill

    ReplyDelete