Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Not So Traditional Thanksgiving

We celebrated Thanksgiving a few days early this year by cooking our first turkey!

I found a great recipe for cider glazed turkey and bourbon gravy in my favorite magazine.
Paired with mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn and cranberry sauce, Jason and I have had Thanksgiving Dinner for several meals now.


After the Turkey Trot on Thursday morning, we'll be heading up to Pacifica and camping on the coast south of San Francisco.
Just the three of us.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool Turkey there...and I think I recognize the kitchen:) Is that your new turkey roasting pan? Sounds like you got to enjoy your turkey leftovers too...I am a bit jealous! I bought a couple of turkey parts today so I can have some leftovers myself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I saw that recipe in real simple too - if I had been cooking for Thanksgiving that is what I would have made!!

    ReplyDelete